A few days before the opening of sales for summer 2024, Transavia France announces in preview two new destinations from Paris-Orly: Tallinn (Estonia) and Bergen (Norway).
– Paris-Orly <> Tallinn (new and exclusive): 2 flights per week, Thursdays and Sundays, from €64 including tax one way – first flight on 04/04/2024.
– Paris-Orly <> Bergen (new and exclusive): 2 flights per week, Tuesdays and Saturdays, from €62 including tax one way – first flight on 04/06/2024.
“ We are delighted to expand our network to the North with the opening of these new lines. Holidaymakers now have the opportunity to reach the majestic fjords of Bergen or delve into the medieval history of Tallinn’s old town through a quality low-cost offer. We will also be the only company to operate flights to these destinations from Paris Orly », declares Nicolas Hénin, Deputy General Director of Sales and Marketing at Transavia France.
At the same time, extensions of roads towards Praia (Cape Verde) and Dakhla (Morocco) are planned for the 2024 summer season.
– Paris-Orly <> Praia: 2 flights per week (Mondays and Fridays), from €99 including tax one way.
– Paris-Orly <> Dakhla: 2 flights per week (Mondays and Fridays), from €58 including tax one way.
Finally, Transavia France is taking off again towards Larnaca (Cyprus).
– Paris Orly <> Larnaca: 2 flights per week (Tuesdays and Saturdays) from €50 including tax – from 04/06/2023.
The opening of sales for the 2024 summer season will take place on Tuesday October 10.