Latin America’s LAN Airlines has launched LAN for Business, a new online booking engine designed to allow small and medium businesses to purchase and reserve airline tickets easily.
The airline says it has specifically created the tool to satisfy administrative and management expectations when booking business travel and claims LAN for Business offers its customers control, convenience, independence and savings. LAN for Business can be accessed at www.lan.com/forbusiness.
“LAN for Business is designed to streamline the corporate travel booking process for time-pressed executives and offers a 24-hour service portal that features access to fares and other travel premiums to South America”, says Pablo Yunis, LAN Airlines’ vice president, North America & Caribbean.
Advantages LAN claims for LAN for Business are:
● More Control: LAN for Business offers access to an expenditure report that allows companies to assign travel expenses to different branches and different departments, allowing travel planning to be completely at the company’s control;
● Time Saving: With LAN for Business the booking process is smooth, with a quick and convenient search function for fares and schedules. It will provide companies the best possible itinerary for their business travel. The portal also records passenger profiles to expedite future trip purchases;
● More Independence: LAN for Business can be accessed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from anywhere, allowing users to organize or edit trip details whenever they require;
● Exclusive Support: The LAN for Business support center has been designed to deliver specialized help to its clientele. The call center can be reached at 1-866-540-9644 or at [email protected]; and
● Save Money: Upon enrollment, special discount packages may be available for corporate travel (subject to company qualification).
For the summer, LAN for Business is offering a promotion for companies. Companies that register on lan.com/forbusiness through September 15 have a chance to win 2 round-trip tickets to South America.
LAN and its affiliates serve some 65 destinations worldwide through a network that offers full connectivity within Latin America, while also linking the region with North America, Europe and the South Pacific, as well as 63 additional international destinations through its various alliances. LAN Airlines and its affiliates have a leading position in their respective domestic markets of Chile and Peru, an important presence in the Argentina domestic market, and recently began domestic operations in Ecuador.
LAN Airlines and its affiliates operate 75 modern passenger aircraft, while its cargo subsidiary LAN CARGO and its respective cargo affiliates have a fleet of 11 freighters. The company recently completed its short-haul fleet-renovation process by acquiring new Airbus A320-family aircraft to improve its efficiency and to reduce significantly its CO2 emissions.