Since September 7, 2023, Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) has only offered fares including a contribution to the reduction of CO₂ emissions on its domestic flights Zurich-Geneva. Passengers therefore contribute to CO₂ reduction and climate projects thanks to sustainable fuels and a new “Green” fare.
SWISS includes a contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions in its prices.
Since Thursday, September 7, 2023, the airline Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) has decided to change its pricing policy for the domestic flight between Zurich and Geneva. From now on, all fares include a contribution to the reduction of CO₂ emissions linked to flights. By choosing this fare, passengers contribute to a 20% reduction in CO₂ emissions related to their air travel, thanks in particular to the use of sustainable fuels. Investments in climate protection projects can offset the remaining 80% of emissions.