There are long or medium-haul tours, stays, self-drive tours, cruises, organized or tailor-made trips, in groups or solo… A 388-page catalog with essential itineraries, best sellers, revisited and improved year after year, but also many new features!
The catalog to see on the web
Already available on the website, the new catalog is currently being distributed to travel agencies in France. Printed in 55,000 copies, this beautiful 388-page brochure includes nearly 250 rich and varied programs including more than 40 new features including:
– Out of Africa, on the trail of the Big Five (12 days/10 nights): an exceptional tour in Kenya, one of the last open-air sanctuaries on the planet and an ideal destination for one of the most beautiful wildlife safaris.
– Vietnam, on the Mandarin Road (11 days/8 nights): a guaranteed change of scenery and very low prices with this tour offering a discovery and unique moments such as a cruise/lunch on Halong Bay, a cycle rickshaw ride in Hanoi or a bike ride to meet villagers.
The brochure also gives pride of place to Asian countries which are winter destinations par excellence: Vietnam, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Laos, Indonesia but also China which is making its return to the programming with the China, the Middle Kingdom circuit in 15 days/12 nights.
– Costa Rica and Nicaragua (14 days 12 nights): a combination of Costa Rica, where nature is magnificent, and Nicaragua and its colonial cities. Add volcanism everywhere for both countries, and you have a little travel gem. Almost the trip of a lifetime.
– Les Chemins de l’Acadie (14 days/12 nights): a tour to discover a little-known region in France and yet so Francophile. In addition to the great history of the colonization of Canadian lands, the region offers spectacular panoramas.
– Italian lakes and Tuscany (11 days/10 nights): a superb journey between the Italian lakes, the ducal cities, gentle Tuscany, gourmet Emilia Romagna, to end in Cinque Terre.
– Crete and the Cyclades (11 days/10 nights): a combination that combines some of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
– Scandinavian pearls (10 days/9 nights): this tour in Sweden and Norway combines cruise and train travel – the most ecological means of transport. It will delight fans of slower-paced tourism, allowing everyone to fully enjoy the grandiose landscapes.
– The Grand Tour of Iceland (12 days/11 nights): after having traveled the South and East of the island, travelers are invited to discover the West Fjords, a region forgotten by classic tours but nevertheless very rich in landscapes. The journey ends with the discovery of the Snæfellsnes peninsula which inspired Jules Verne to set out on his “Journey to the Center of the Earth”…
– La Rose des Sables, discovering the great south of Tunisia (8 days/7 nights): this combination at a very attractive price allows you to discover the charms of the island of Djerba and the natural beauty of the dunes of the oasis from Tozeur. Tunisia is also available in this new program in long stays of 15, 22 or 29 days allowing you to fully enjoy the mildness of the Tunisian winter.
Countries in the Near and Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Turkey and Israel, also benefit from numerous programs, including several new ones, including:
– Cruise on the Nile in Dahabeya (11 days/10 nights): after 3 days of excursion and discoveries in Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor, travelers will board a small sailing boat, a dahabeya, which will take them back in the atmosphere of the journeys of yesteryear, from temple to temple.
– Jordan, in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia (8 days/7 nights): this initiatory journey to Jerash, the Roman, Petra, the Nabataean, on the edge of the Red Sea, on the shores of the Dead Sea and in the Wadi Rum desert dear to Lawrence of Arabia. Unforgettable !
More than 250 travel ideas can be discovered in this brochure, which above all remains an invitation to meet people!
8 exceptional trips!
This is one of the business cards of the tour operator Salaün Holidays: very big trips. The new catalog offers 8 exclusive trips including very complete itineraries, peppered with breathtaking discoveries in the four corners of the world. Unforgettable and exceptional trips both by their itinerary and by the richness of the tourist program.
To discover :
– The Great Crossing of the Andes in 35 days/33 nights
– The Great Crossing of the United States, from East to West in 29 days/27 nights
– The Great Crossing of Southern Africa in 23 days/20 nights
– The Grand Tour of Ancient French Indochina in 20 days/18 nights
– The Grand Tour of Algeria, from Bab El Oued to the Sahara in 20 days/19 nights
– The Rockies, Yukon and Alaska in 19 days/17 nights
– The Great Crossing of Japan in 18 days/15 nights
– Norwegian splendors in 15 days/14 nights
Remember that all the programs offered in this new brochure are available à la carte and bear the Salaün brand, guaranteeing a trip with complete peace of mind:
– Choice of Air France for the majority of long-haul circuits
– Selection of modern coaches equipped with the latest safety technologies
– Numerous departures from regional airports
– Return transfer “departure city/departure airport” possible on almost all circuits with pick-up at home or as close as possible to home (additional charge).
Catalogues, news, sales aids on the Salaün Group professional area