After the takeovers of two Lufthansa Technik subsidiaries last year, Sabena Engineering, a subsidiary of the Orizio group, now owns 70% of Aircamo. This English company specializes in maintenance, storage and minor repairs on many civil and private aircraft. This purchase also confirms that the Orizio group remains in a phase of general growth, for its two subsidiaries.
Majority takeover of Aircamo
On July 4, Sabena Engineering, a subsidiary of the Orizio group, has just announced the acquisition of 70% shares in the Aircamo group. Aircamo Aviation is an English company, based at Hawarden airport (Wales, United Kingdom). It specializes in the private and commercial aviation sectors:
- Storage of engines, APUs, aircraft,… (and derived services)
- Qualified for inspections with borescope*,
- Qualified for quick engine changes (QEC),
- Has maintenance planning documents (MPD),
- Skilled in maintenance, minor repairs and modifications.
In more technical terms, it is capable of handling many different engines and APUs:
- CFM International Leap
- Trent 700/1000
- GTCP 36-300