Ryanair has announced a new route departing from Paris-Beauvais Airport from the winter 2023 schedule:
– Copenhagen (Denmark): 4 flights per week (Thursday to Sunday) from 29 October.
This is the carrier’s second Danish base after Billund; it also operates flights to Aalborg and Aarhus.
Ryanair currently operates 20 routes to Copenhagen, carrying 2.3 million passengers a year on flights to and from the airport.
And, as a reminder, the previously announced lines:
– Catania (Sicily – Italy): 7 flights/week (1 flight per day) from October 29,
– Cork (Ireland): 3 flights per week (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday) from October 29,
– Stockholm Arlanda (Sweden): 4 flights per week (Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from October 29,
– Bucharest Otopeni (Romania): 7 flights per week (Monday to Sunday) from October 29,
– Tirana (Albania): 5 flights per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday) from 31 October.
Tickets are already on sale on the Ryanair website: https://www.ryanair.com/fr/fr