The Iberia Group, which includes Iberia and Level, has announced its new programming for summer 2024, in which a significant increase in frequencies to six countries in Latin America and the Caribbean is observed compared to the same period in 2023.
For these companies, the summer season is brought forward this year, starting on March 25 and extending until October 28, 2024. This decision responds to the strong occupancy levels that the airline has experienced on routes between Spain and Latin America.
Currently, the group is present in 16 countries in the region, with operations from two important airports: Madrid for Iberia and Barcelona for Level. This allows them to offer flights to 18 destinations on 20 direct routes, i.e. a total of 169 weekly frequencies; here they are:
From Madrid, with Iberia:
– Bogota (BOG), Colombia; 21 weekly flights
– Mexico City (MEX); 21 weekly flights
- – Buenos Aires/Ezeiza (EZE), Argentina; 14 to 17 flights per week on Airbus A330-200 and Airbus A350-900, starting April 2, 2024
- – Lima (LIM), Peru; 13 weekly flights
- – Santiago (SCL), Chile; 10 weekly flights
- – São Paulo/Guarulhos, Brazil; 7 to 10 weekly flights from March 31
- – Santo Domingo/Las Américas (SDQ), Dominican Republic; 7 weekly flights
- – Guatemala (GUA); 7 weekly flights
- – Montevideo (MVD), Uruguay; 7 weekly flights
- – Quito (UIO), Ecuador; 7 weekly flights
- – San Jose (SJO), Costa Rica; 7 weekly flights
- – San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico; 7 weekly flights
- – San Salvador (SAL), El Salvador; 7 weekly flights
- – Rio de Janeiro/Galeao (GIG), Brazil; 4 to 6 weekly flights, between June and September
- – Caracas (CCS), Venezuela; 5 weekly flights
- – Panama (PTY); 4 weekly flights
- – Guayaquil (GYE), Ecuador; 3 to 5 flights per week, between June and September
- – Havana (HAV), Cuba; 3 weekly flights
From Barcelona, with Level:
– Buenos Aires/Ezeiza; 5 weekly flights in Airbus A330-200.
–Santiago; 3 weekly flights in Airbus A330-200.