135 destinations will be available from Brussels airport for the winter season. The offer includes winter sports destinations, seaside resorts and cities. It will also receive the arrival of two new airlines and additional connections to those already operating in Zaventem.
During the upcoming winter season, 54 airlines will offer flights from the Belgian capital’s airport:
- – the intercontinental network will be expanded with an increase in frequencies: Qatar Airways increases its flights to Doha from 7 to 10 times per week, and Etihad Airways increases from 5 to 7 times per week. This winter, Brussels Airlines will offer more flights to its program to West Africa and will continue its service to Shenzhen launched this summer;
- – other companies that will significantly increase the number of flights this winter are Transavia, SWISS, SAS, Vueling, SunExpress and Brussels Airlines;
- – on the leisure market, TUI fly will expand its offer to North Africa, resuming its services to Algiers and Tunisia. Thus, TUI will offer 10 destinations in Morocco, 5 in Algeria and 3 in Tunisia. For travelers looking for winter sports destinations, in December they will have access to Innsbruck and Salzburg, Austria, and Kittila and Kuusamo, Finland;
- – Royal Jordanian will operate a connection between Amman and Brussels with three weekly flights, and Flynas should connect Jeddah to Zaventem three times a week from next December;
- – the range of beach destinations includes connections to Egypt, including flights to Cairo, Hurghada, Marsa Alam, Sharm-El-Sheikh and Luxor. There will also be flights to the islands of Cape Verde and Banjul, Gambia, as well as the Canary Islands, with Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote. Additionally, TUI’s intercontinental program will include flights to the Dominican Republic, Cuba and Mexico this winter.