The management of Asia (Guillaume Linton, President and Julien Beaufreton, Administrative and Financial Director), accompanied by Corinne Humberset and Alexandre Descorps (in charge of the Asia agencies in Nice and Neuilly), were invited Tuesday, November 7 to the ceremony presentation of the DAF 2023 Trophies, organized by DAF Magazine, at the Westin Hotel in Paris, bringing together nearly 200 finance professionals from all sectors
of activity combined.
Each year, the DAF Trophies highlight the remarkable initiatives implemented within the Administrative and Financial Departments of French companies, around two elections
- – The CFO of the year, among 10 competing decision-makers selected by the editorial staff
- – The best initiatives and projects carried out by administrative and financial departments
(candidates evaluated by a jury of experts composed of 18 finance professionals).
- This year, ASIA competed in the “Growth and Development” category and won the PRIZE
- This distinction is recognition of the tremendous work undertaken by all ASIA teams
during 2023, after 3 years of activity heavily impacted by the pandemic.
- The jury, represented by Charles Garnier (Convera), highlighted during this awards ceremony:
- – The group’s rapid recovery of market share with €56 million in turnover recorded in 2023
- – Exponential growth of +230% compared to 2022, thanks to the strong recovery in travel
to the Asia-Pacific region
- – The consolidation of leadership and the driving role of Asia in the relaunch in France of
destinations of its core business (Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,
Australia, India, Sri Lanka…)