The airline company airBaltic has published its flight schedule for summer season 2024with eleven new links at the start of Baltic countries.
The Baltic airline will add eleven new routes: seven from Latvia, two from Estonia and two from Lithuania. Here are the seven new features departing from its base in Riga :
– Riga (Latvia)-Alicante (Spain): 2 weekly flights from February 27, 2024
– Riga (Latvia)-Tirana (Albania): 2 weekly flights from May 2, 2024 89 EUR
– Riga (Latvia) – Sofia (Bulgaria): 3 weekly flights from May 2, 2024 79 EUR
– Riga (Latvia) – Ljubljana (Slovenia): 2 weekly flights from May 2, 2024 79 EUR
– Riga (Latvia) – Skopje (North Macedonia): 2 weekly flights from May 2, 2024 79 EUR
– Riga (Latvia) – Chisinau (Moldova): 2 weekly flights from May 4, 2024 79 EUR
– Riga (Latvia) – Pristina (Kosovo): 2 weekly flights from May 4, 2024 79 EUR
In addition, the Baltic airline plans to increase the frequency of flights on popular routes from Riga such as Rome, Tel Aviv, Prague, etc. in the upcoming summer season. It operates more than 100 routes from Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius and Tampere, offering connections to a wide range of destinations in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus region.
“ When preparing for the next season, we always carefully evaluate the market situation and passenger demand. This time we identified an opportunity to expand our network in Central and South-Eastern Europe with connections to the Baltic and Nordic countries. That is why we are happy to expand airBaltic’s offering next summer with convenient direct flights to this region and also increase the frequency of flights on our existing leisure and business routes “, said Martin Gauss, CEO of airBaltic.