A Boeing 777-200LR of Qatar Airways has arrived at Le Bourget for display at the 49th International Paris Air Show.
The aircraft, one of Qatar Airways’ current fleet of 25 777s, will be on display during the show with the spotlight on its reliability, operating efficiency, five-star interiors, and payload and range capabilities.
Currently the Boeing 777-200LR is the longest-range commercial jet in the world.
As one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, Qatar Airways operates 25 Boeing jets, all of them 777s: eight ultra-long range 777-200LRs, 15 777-300ERs and two long-range 777 Freighters.
The Boeing 777 family is a complete family of jetliners which has sold strongly and has the ability to fly point-to-point to bypass crowded, busy hub airports.
- Allegiant Air to Launch Service between Bozeman and Phoenix-Mesa on
- Scottsdale, Arizona – a Hometown Feel away from Home on
- Copa to Offer Boston’s First Daily Service to Latin America on
- Allegiant Air to Serve Hawaii from Four More U.S. West Coast Destinations on
- Shannon Is First Euro Airport with Full U.S. Pre-Clearance on