Red Lion Hotels Corporation has introduced a new corporate-rate program specifically designed to serve the needs of smaller companies.
Under the Red Lion Business Travel Advantage program, smaller companies receive:
● Preferential rates, good at all Red Lion Hotels;
● Last-room availability;
● Consolidated monthly and annual detail reporting of activity and spending by travelers; and
● Free nights to use or to give away based on the number of nights stayed at the Business Travel Advantage rate.
Under Red Lion’s Business Travel Advantage program, the business traveler receives:
● Pre-arrival check-in with “best available room in the house” assignment
● Free full breakfast in Red Lion hotels’ restaurants
● Late check-out
● Complimentary parking
● A complimentary morning newspaper
● A $20.00-per-stay business center credit
Red Lion says that in the Business Travel Advantage program, it has addressed all the biggest complaints reported by business travelers. The company says a concern almost universally expressed by business travelers is, “When my flight’s delayed and I get to the hotel late in the evening, I’m either given a bad room or potentially have no room at all.”
Under Red Lion’s program, however, Business Travel Advantage guests are checked in prior to arrival and given Red Lion’s “best available room in the house” so that while dealing with other travel hassles they do not have to worry about their hotel stay. The Business Travel Advantage program also offers each guest a $20.00-per-stay business center credit so that simple or unexpected print jobs can be taken care of for free.
“We did a lot of research and found that smaller companies aren’t given the financial and service recognition they deserve, especially in this economy,” says Mark Mahoney, vice president of sales for Red Lion Hotels. “With Business Travel Advantage, we’re providing these smaller companies with perks, benefits, and value typically reserved for Fortune 1,000 companies.”
Business Travel Advantage is available by enrollment and more information is available at redlion.com/BTA, or through the Red Lion national sales office at 509.459.6111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.