Safari travel specialist Africa Adventure Consultants says it has taken advantage of low airfares and favorable exchange rates to create value pricing on South Africa Safari Specials.
“South Africa has long been a favorite safari destination for our clients, because the country not only offers some spectacular, private big game viewing, but fantastic urban experiences in Johannesburg, Cape Town and even the Cape Winelands,” says Kent Redding, the company’s president. “Now travelers can experience both the African bush as well as some of Africa’s best cities at high-value prices we likely will not ever see again.”
The company’s South Africa Safari Specials include:
● South Africa Highlights: 8 days from $3,496 per person. Experience two of South Africa’s finest private game reserves with day and night game drives, plus highlights of Johannesburg;
● South Africa Cape & Kruger Safari: 10 days from $3,292 per person. This 10-day tour includes Cape Town, the winelands and excellent wildlife viewing in a private game reserve near Kruger National Park. With guided tours and ample free time, this safari offers a comfortable pace, highly knowledgeable guides and intimate accommodations;
● South Africa Value Safari: 8 days from $2,400 per person. Learn about the Soweto uprising, and gold mining in Pilgrim’s Rest. The safari offers panoramic views of the coast and surrounding region and game drives in South Africa’s best game reserve, as well as swimming in the Indian Ocean.
● Cape Town Highlights: 5 days from $1,799 per person. Cape Town is one of the most beautifully situated cities in the world. Its unique cultural blend ― part African, part European and part Asian ― makes for cosmopolitan touring and dining. The tour visits Table Mountain, the beautiful Cape Winelands, and the Cape Peninsula on one of the finest coastal drives in Africa.
Africa Adventure Consultants also specializes in FIFA World Cup 2010 Africa travel planning. Visit www.adventuresinafrica.com for World Cup travel ideas as well as more details on these South Africa Safari Specials running through the end of 2009.
In addition to South Africa Safari Specials, Denver-based African safari expert Africa Adventure Consultants organizes safari adventures throughout East and Southern Africa, with destinations including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Botswana, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Zambia, Victoria Falls and Ethiopia.
Africa Adventure Consultants supports a variety of African conservation organizations, community-based tourism programs and humanitarian causes.
The company’s office in Denver is now completely carbon-neutral and Africa Adventure Consultants automatically offsets 50 per cent of each African trip it sells as well as offering clients the opportunity to offset the remaining 50 per cent. The principals also create carbon-neutral safaris and customized trips for individuals and small groups. To learn more, call 1.866.778.1089 or visit www.adventuresinafrica.com/index.aspx.
- Nyiragongo Volcano Becomes Major Tourist Attraction in Congo on
- Sint Maarten ATC Facility Seeks to Extend Airspace Coverage on
- Allegiant Air to Resume Seasonal Shreveport-Orlando Sanford Flights on
- Etihad Regional Agrees to Lease Four ATR 72-500s to Expand Fleet on
- JetBlue to Launch Buffalo-Los Angeles Transcon Service on