JDB Fine Hotels & Resorts (JDB) has launched a promotion allowing clients who book in advance and prepay their hotel stays to receive a complimentary room night for travel during 2011.
The company’s ‘SmartStart: One Night Free’ offer provides an additional night free for clients pre-paying for two or three nights at more than 60 participating hotels in Italy, Spain, Ireland, France and Mexico.
“JDB is constantly working to provide the best programs and offers for our clients,” says Judith Davis Baer, president and founder of JDB. “The breadth of our product makes it easy for travelers to plan family vacations, romantic getaways, or cultural excursions while taking advantage of this excellent value. And our experienced reservationists have actually visited our properties and destinations and are eager to assist clients create their dream vacation.”
Among the hotels in JDB’s collection that are participating in the program are:
● The five-star Grand Hotel Parco dei Principi in Rome;
● Villa Mangiacane, a historic villa overlooking the Chianti Classico vineyards in Tuscany;
● Palazzo Stern in Venice, a converted 19th-century Moorish palazzo;
● Hotel La Perouse in Nice;
● The Park Hotel Kenmare in Ireland;
● Hotel Adler, a five-star classic in Madrid; and
● Villa Rolandi, an adult-only beachside spa-based retreat on Isla Mujeres in Mexico.
‘JDB SmartStart: One Night Free’ offers must be prepaid, are non-refundable, subject to availability and are valid on bookings made by February 15, 2011 for travel throughout 2011. One change of date is permitted, subject to approval by the hotel (restrictions apply).
According to JDB, one advantage to prepayment of hotel stays, particularly in European destinations, is that clients lock in the exact cost of their stays, avoiding the uncertainty of potential currency fluctuations.