The Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort is offering new activities and amenities for this summer’s vacationers, crafting its new activities to appeal specially to children, teens and families.
New amenities and activities include:
● New ‘Kids Rule! Concierge’: To accommodate families on summer vacation, the arrival at the Hyatt Regency Aruba resort will include a “Kids Rule! Concierge” each day during peak check-in times. The ‘Kids Rule! Concierge’ desk provides guests with welcome gift items including Aruba beach bags, miniature suntan lotion, and beach pails and shovels. In addition, families can learn about the resort’s Camp Hyatt program, which features Aruba-specific activities such as Papiamento language lessons, island scavenger hunts and Aruban story time;
● Dive-In movie: The resort is offering movies on the Main Pool Deck every Tuesday and Thursday. Guests can make use of theater-style seating or dive right into the pool and watch family-oriented feature films projected onto a giant screen. Refreshments such as popcorn and drinks will be available via concession;
● Complimentary healthy snacks and soothing aloe mists: Each day, complimentary skewers of tropical fruits will be offered to the Caribbean resort’s guests around the pool at 2:00 pm. Throughout the day, the pool staff will offer guests lounging about the pool a cool, refreshing mist of locally grown aloe, an Aruban specialty;
● Kids ‘pay their age’ at Palms: During peak periods, children ‘pay their age’ at a special kid’s dinner buffet in Palms restaurant. Menu items include children’s favorites such as macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, pizza bagels and warm baked cookies;
● Smooth & cool family bonding: A smoothie class will be offered every Monday at 10:30 am in Kadushi Fresh Fruit Juice Bar and guests will learn how to make the resort’s most popular smoothies, in a fun family-bonding experience. Complimentary samples and recipe cards will be handed out as keepsakes to bring home; and
● Let the family games begin: New family-oriented team-building activities on the summer schedule include family tug-o-war, family limbo contests and token dives.
Room rates at the Aruba resort for July and August begin at $296 per night. The Hyatt Regency Aruba is offering a ‘Three for Free’ promotion, in which guests receive a free night, a free room upgrade and free daily breakfast for two. In addition, ‘Three for Free’ can be combined with the ‘Family Plan’ package, which offers a second room at 50 per cent off the published rate and includes free daily breakfast for kids 12 and under. For more information about the Hyatt Regency Aruba or to make reservations this summer, call 1-800-55-HYATT or visit www.hyattregencyaruba.com.
Located on 12 acres of beachfront property on Aruba’s Palm Beach, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino is a year-round resort. Its 357 guestrooms and suites have recently been renovated to include plasma televisions, roomy bathrooms and Hyatt’s signature Grand Bed.
The multi-million dollar renovation brings a fresh look to the hotel, emphasizing natural stone floors and colorful Caribbean accents. Recreational facilities are abundant and include a 3-level pool complex, a spa with fitness center, tennis and basketball courts, a private beach, Camp Hyatt for kids and the Casino Copa Cabana.
On-site dining includes Ruinas del Mar restaurant, Café Piccolo, Café Japengo and the Palms Bar & Grill. Nine meeting rooms and extensive outdoor areas are available for catered special events. The resort is located 15 minutes’s drive from Aruba’s Queen Beatrix International Airport.