The state of Colorado is promoting a range of select spa, hot spring and wellness packages that allow visitors to steam, soak, scrub and soothe their senses in some of the state’s many spas, wellness sanctuaries and hot springs.
The Colorado packages include:
● Glenwood Hot Spring’s Enchanted Evening package in Glenwood Springs. This couple’s package starts at $340 per couple and includes accommodations in a new lodge room, a classic Swedish couple’s massage and mineral baths for two with your choice of soaking ingredients at the new Spa of the Rockies at Glenwood Hot Springs. Upon arrival you’ll receive robes and an exclusive gift basket with bubble bath, champagne and champagne glasses. Continental breakfast and Glenwood Hot Springs Pool access are always included and there is no minimum night stay required. www.hotspringspool.com;
● The Peaks Resort & Spa Telluride is located in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. Soak in the beauty of this mountain town with the Ultimate Golden Door Spa Package, which includes luxurious accommodations, a $150 daily massage credit at the Golden Door Spa per paying adult and unlimited access to the Golden Door Spa fitness facility. The package is available through November 11. Prices vary depending on the length of stay. www.thepeaksresort.com;
● Experience fine dining, golf or spa from $359 per person through Keystone’s “Unique Experiences.” The package includes three nights’ lodging at the Keystone Lodge & Spa and a $90 credit for dining, spa or golf. Guests will also receive free and discounted activities with the Keystone Adventure Passport including yoga, discounted wine tastings, wagon rides and more. Available through November 5. www.keystone.snow.com;
● Brides to-be and their bachelorettes can relax before the big day at the renovated Spa at the famous Brown Palace in Denver. The Bachelorette Party Spa Package starts at $80 per person and includes 25-minute manicures and pedicures as well as the group’s choice of a make-your-own cocktail mixer (choose from mojitos, martinis or cosmos) which are delivered with complementing appetizers. www.brownpalace.com;
● The Trimble Spa & Hot Springs’ Romance Package. Located in Durango, Trimble Spa & Hot Springs offers a romance package that includes lodging in the Starlight Room; admission to the hot springs pool both on the day of arrival and departure; overnight after-hours access to the Red Rock Spa Pool; chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory; a bouquet of roses; dinner at the historic Mahogany Grille in downtown Durango; continental breakfast in your room; plus a one-hour couple’s Heart-by-Heart Massage. The package starts at $450. www.trimblehotsprings.com;
● Women searching for rest and relaxation will find respite at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa with a special Girlfriends Getaway package. Located at the base of Beaver Creek mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is the home to the Allegria Spa, measuring 30,000 square feet and featuring the Aqua Sanitas ‘Healing Waters’ water sanctuary, as well as the new 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill. The Girlfriends Getaway package includes lodging for two at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek; two treatments at Allegria Spa (choice of 50-minute Swedish massage, 45-minute holistic facial, or signature spa manicure and pedicure); two fitness classes and two Kinesis classes at the Club at Allegria; and buy one, get one at 50 per cent off in the Allegria Spatique and buy one, get one entree in 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill. Package rates start at $144 per person per night based on double occupancy. This package has a two-night minimum. www.parkhyattbeavercreek.com; and
● Pampering and Putting at The Spa and Golf Getaway at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. The package includes one night’s accommodation; a 70-minute deep tissue massage including gratuity; one round of golf per day (weather permitting); a personal locker, club storage and range balls. Rates begin at $408 per person, per night based on double occupancy and the package is available from November 1 to April 30, 2010. www.broadmoor.com.
For more Colorado travel deals visit the state’s travel bargain website, www.HotDealsColorado.com.
In addition to offering 26 renowned ski resort areas, Colorado’s scenic landscape boasts natural hot springs, the headwaters of four major rivers, many peaceful lakes and reservoirs, 10 national parks and monuments, and 54 mountain peaks that top 14,000 feet.
For more information on touring in Colorado or a copy of the Colorado Official State Vacation Guide, call 1-800-COLORADO or visit www.colorado.com.