Southwest Airlines and subsidiary AirTran Airways have extended their flight schedules.
The two carriers have added their flights during the period from March 8 to April 6, 2014 to their inventories of bookable seats.
In extending both carriers’ inventory, Southwest Airlines is introducing five new non-stop seasonal routes, including new non-stop flights on Saturdays between Florida sun destination Fort Myers and three U.S. cities.
The airport at which Southwest serves Fort Myers is Southwest Florida International Airport (IATA code RSW).
Southwest’s new seasonal services beginning on March 8 include:
● One round-trip each Saturday between Albany in New York and Fort Myers;
● One round-trip each Saturday between Denver and Fort Myers;
● One round-trip each Saturday between Kansas City and Fort Myers;
● One round-trip each Saturday between Orlando and Portland in Maine; and
● One round-trip each Saturday between Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and Tampa.